These new regulations are in place to minimise risks and to make rallying as safe as possible. We will also revise our methods of payment for future rallies.
As this situation is on-going, the Committee will monitor and implement any new regulations when we receive them from the CAMC.
Prior to the start of a rally, the Rally Officers will email a broadsheet to rally attendees, which will include the current regulations. We expect members to confirm to these regulations whilst on the rally. A copy of the regulations will be on display during the rally.
Stay safe and well.
Regulations for Rallies
ALL RALLIERS ARE EXPECTED TO CONFORM TO THESE REQUIREMENTS AND RESPECT THE GUIDANCE OF THE COMMITTEE & RALLY OFFICERS IN THESE CHALLENGING TIMES
- Do not attend a rally if any member of your family/household have shown any Covid-related signs in the past 14 days, or if you currently are experiencing any Covid-related symptoms, or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected Covid patient, or if you are under self-isolation orders
- If you come from a lockdown area do not attend a rally
- Where possible, travel direct to and from a rally
- Bring your own PPE to the rally
- All rallies will be pre-paid via BACS transfer, details will be provided after booking onto the rally.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed near to the drinking water taps or Elsan
- Taps to be sanitised with the spray provided before and after use. Hands to be sanitised before and after using spray with the sanitiser provided.
- Observe and comply with all new signs displayed
- No visitors are allowed on the rally field
- No flag or social events to take place
- Observe current social distancing rules and stay 2 metres away from others at water and Elsan points
- Rally Officers’ contact number will be displayed in case of emergency
- Plaques will not be distributed at the rally; these will be retained by the Committee and distributed when the present situation is resolved
- Ralliers’ contact details will be retained (securely) for 21 days after the event as required for Track and Trace purposes
- If any member of your party shows symptoms of COVID-19 at the Rally contact the Rally Officer immediately for advice